Stationery Hunter : Stickerrific


Hello Pretty! I'm back with another stationery haul and hunter . hehe . Time to spend our money *insert evil smile* Today , I want to share with you about Stickerrific . An online stationery shop that have a lot of variety stationery to choose. Everytime I visit their website , my mind always crazy with their stuff especially their washi tapes !! It all looks so tempting ! They also have a store located at Jaya One where you can spend lot of money there . LOL


" Stickerrific operates out of our retail cafe called 'The Corner Shop' which is located at Jaya One, a business and retail hub located at Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. All merchandise shown in our website can be purchased in-store as we keep ready stock of all merchandise we make available here on the website. "

"If you're looking for a quiet place with like-minded people to journal, our cheery in-house cafe welcomes you to partake in our free-to-use collection of rubber stamps as well as sampler washi to dress up your journal."

"Our signature Green Tea Latte and Gula Melaka Latte complement a perfect Sunday afternoon with your thoughts and your craft."


This is my second time I shop at Stickerrific . I love how they handle their customer and how they take care the parcel for customer . They always wrap it in nice package and bubble wrap it to protect our stuff. Here is what I bought ; Traveler's Notebook (refill) in grid pages for my next trip to Korea and sticky note . Actually I want to buy more but my pocket not so happy with me. Duh!


Free gift from Sze Too . Thank you!


Love note from Sze Too .

Stickerrific


0 Comments