Stationery Hunter : Craftie Rainbow


Hello pretty!! How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. Ramadan is around the corner and I wish you ( muslim readers ) Happy Fasting! If you are following my instagram @ohhappymail , you will notice that I bought new stationery at craftie rainbow . One of my favourite online shop and currently they have special promotion which is free postage all over Malaysia ! Yay!! save more money on postage fee !

My first time experience with Craftie Rainbow was so good. I have a good time shopping with them . When I asked them to reserve my order for 2 weeks , they reserved it . Their service is so good . *thumb up*


Look at my new stamps collection . Oh La La stamps . In that pack, I got a set of Oh La La stamp that cost RM25 , variety of washi tape that cost RM1.50 ~ RM2.50 per meter and free gifts ( Shakespeare's stickers and postcard ) . What I love about buying online stationery is , their packaging ! They really know how to make my day with pretty packaging . I still save their Shakespeare's wrapping paper because it is so pretty .

 



You can check their website here :


Craftie Rainbow


0 Comments