Mailbox : My sister #outgoing



Last December was my sister wedding day . A sister who I've been knowing for about 4 years and half . A sister who I shared crazies things together. She is Cambodia and we never meet in real life. We only talk via social network . I have been promising her that when she's getting married one day, I'll attend her wedding and so do her. On November 2014, she texted me and say she's getting married . At first I though its joking but its true . As promised I will attend her wedding . I already planned for flight ticket, dress and etc but due to personal problem, I need to cancel my plan. I feel so bad but I promise myself that one day I will visit her.


How I know her? We meet thru blogging and at that time she asked me about website's coding and that how we keep in contact. I'm happy that our friendship long lasting. Since I've not attending her wedding, I want to send her a wedding gift . I "stole" her wedding picture at facebook and make a photobook. I hope she will like it along with a diary that I make for her .
To my sister who has always meant so much to me
I am so happy for the wonderful love you’ve found
May your marriage be everything you’re hoping for
I’m wishing you all the best on your wedding day 
 

0 Comments