Januari


Goodbye January , and hello February ! I didn't much free time this month with work loaded and complicated lifestyle but overall still good. I gained weight with my unhealthy lifestyle but luckly my blood test result are good but still I need to change my bad habit especially when I'm stressed. 


  • reading Milk and Honey
  • watching The Grim
  • listening Secreto - Karol G & Anuel Aa
  • working key-in database
  • wishing more 'me' time


Happy Chinese New Year! (next week)

and

introduce my new 'baby' 

2 Comments

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to
    get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
    pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm
    not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome to go to see this site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this article,
    while I am also zealous of getting experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment